Wednesday, December 29, 2021

A Visit to the Bloomington Location of Blue Sun Soda

Yesterday, I stopped by the Bloomington location of Blue Sun Soda Shop. It was my first time at that location - I'd only been to the "original" store in Spring Lake Park, and I still need to visit their Richfield location as well at some point. I pulled in to their Bloomington location and was the only one in the lot:

Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington

Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington
A handful of short soda aisles.

Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington

Root beers!!!
The line of root beers!!!

Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington
Root beers more straight on.

Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington
I thought this was raisin soda at first... until I realized it was just the French translation.

Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington
The candy section of the store (past all the sodas).

Cotton Candy at Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington
I *nearly* walked away with a "vanilla bean" container of cotton candy as that sounded interesting!

Root Beer Barrels at Blue Sun Soda in Bloomington
Root beer barrels - these would have been good stocking stuffers!

 

I also refreshed my stash as I was there - I walked out with an assorted case of 12 sodas, including a few root beers that I've never had (and a novelty soda to take to a family gathering shortly).


No comments:

Post a Comment