Saturday, December 5, 2020

Refreshing My Soda Stash

I have ONE soda left in my stash! Well, I should say "had" one soda left. My wife had a day off mid-week a few days ago, so I snuck away for an hour to restock my "soda box" in the basement. I hit up Blue Sun Soda:

Soda at Blue Sun Soda
I have *not* enjoyed a few of these, but I grabbed some that I hadn't tried before.

Soda at Blue Sun Soda
A BIG stock of their bottled-in-store Whistler sodas!

Soda at Blue Sun Soda
I had Kiss Army Root Beer a few years ago, but I hadn't tried the other 2. So I bought them.

Sodas at Blue Sun Soda Shop
Some "fancy" 22 oz $7 bottles. Just out of frame to the right is Indian Wells which we liked.

Sodas at Blue Sun Soda Shop
In the "all natural" section, here's a brand I haven't cared for (2 bottles rated 3.5 and 2).

Sodas at Blue Sun Soda Shop
Blue Sun now has a bigger "Japanese" section, so I grabbed 2!
It didn't seem right to have Elvis and John Wayne in the background...


I left with a case of 24 sodas, but I only had 2 root beers in there. After drinking those, I think I'll have had EVERY kind of root beer at Blue Sun except for 2 of the "big bottle" brands! I saved those for another time.

Thanks for refreshing my stash Blue Sun! I hope to check out your new location sometime soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment