Monday, December 6, 2021

Mystery Soda

I opened this while the Vikings were playing losing yesterday afternoon: 

Mystery Soda

No, it's not an unknown "mystery soda" - it's actually CALLED "Mystery Soda." And after a glance at the ingredients list, I knew it was going to be wild:

Mystery Soda Ingredients



Brand: Mystery Soda.

Origin: Spring Grove, MN.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Honey.

Review: When I took my first sip, I truly forgot about the ingredients list, and took a big sip as I would with a soda. AND I HAD A WHOLE BODY SHIVER. (And not in a good way.) I hate kombucha, and all that apple cider vinegar in that soda sure had that kombucha "burn" that I dislike. All I can taste is "burn." There's no mystery here, just the taste of death. Sharp bitter mouth death.

Score: 1 out of 10.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment