Thursday, December 2, 2021

Briar's Lemonade Swirl

I opened this last night, not knowing with flavor "lemonade swirl" really was:

Briar's Lemonade Swirl



Brand: Briar's Lemonade Swirl.

Origin: South Brunswick, NJ.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Invert Sugar.

Review: I picked up 2 bottles of Briar's, and I didn't really enjoy the last one, so this was a big test for the brand. 

I'm happy to report that this one is better! It's a very unique flavor that's a mix of something like a "lemonade cream" (being very smooth for a lemon soda) and a classic "lemon sour" that you'd consider putting in a mixed drink. 

In fact, I got out some of my favorite "Elderflower Liqueur" (Cote Jolie brand) and mixed it 1 parts elderflower to 2 parts lemonade swirl and it was DELICIOUS. 

So if the idea of a smooth and almost creamy lemonade appeals to you (or if you think that sounds good in a mixed drink), then give this "lemonade swirl" a try!

Score: 8 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment