Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Rocket Fizz Boosted Root Beer

I opened this earlier this afternoon, and I was a little scared: 

Rocket Fizz Boosted Root Beer


Brand: Rocket Fizz Boosted Root Beer.

Origin: Incline Village, NV.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: I didn't know what to think before opening it because it was packed with vitamins (150% of your DV of Niacin, B6, B12, and Pantothenic Acid) as well as 160 mg of caffeine. Yikes. I was ready for it to have a bit of an "off" or "chemically" taste with all those vitamins and that caffeine packed in there, but it wasn't too bad. It was pretty smooth, and went down fast (even though I tried to just sip it slow because of that caffeine). It still had a slightly "off" taste, but it wasn't bad! My son tried a few sips and really liked it. Give this a shot if you need a big shot of caffeine in the morning.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment