Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Bruce Cost Pomegranate with Hibiscus Ginger Ale

I opened this just now: 

Bruce Cost Pomegranate with Hibiscus Ginger Ale


Brand: Bruce Cost Pomegranate with Hibiscus Ginger Ale.

Origin: Brooklyn, NY.

Purchase Place: Fresh Thyme Farmer's Market, Minneapolis, MN.

Sweetener: Organic Cane Sugar.

Review: I was kinda not looking forward to this as I don't always enjoy that back-of-the-throat bite that ginger ale has. (My wife grabbed this for me while getting groceries this past weekend.) But there's something about the hibiscus flavor in this that sweetens this up and takes away that horrible bite! This wasn't bad! It still had the slight bite of ginger ale, but it wasn't too much. It was a real interesting and very drinkable ginger soda... and this coming from someone who isn't usually a fan of ginger! (Side note: I also enjoyed a little warning on the small label on the neck: "Separation is natural. Shake gingerly." #DadJoke)

Score: 6.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment