Friday, March 26, 2021

O-Zell Grape Moments Soda

I opened this last night:

O-Zell Grape Moments Soda
 
O-Zell Grape Moments Soda
A close-up of the robot Abe Lincoln (??) on the label.



Brand: O-Zell Grape Moments Soda

Origin: Silver Lake, CA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: I wasn't expecting much, as I noted in this post from December that I haven't had good luck with O-Zell sodas.  (Here was a lack-luster Root Beer Float soda, and a worse Vanilla Creme soda.)

BUT, this was pretty good! It wasn't super syrupy, but still slightly on the overly-sweet side (which I like). My wife took a sip, and I expected her to complain "oh that's too much like cough syrup." But instead she said "oooh, that's pretty good!" So it was sweet enough for my I-like-things-sweet taste, but still normal enough for my wife's tastes. A classic grape soda without too much sweetness!

Score: 8 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment