Monday, March 15, 2021

Serenity Sodas Lime and Coconut

I've had good luck with "Serenity Sodas" - they make some interesting flavor combinations, and they are "2 for 2" in my book. Last night, I cracked into my 3rd: 

Serenity Sodas Lime and Coconut


Brand: Serenity Sodas Lime and Coconut.

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This is another small bottler that was purchased by Blue Sun Soda, so it's now bottled there. The first sip tastes very "limey," and then it ends with the coconut hit. It's a BIT heavy on the coconut, but maybe that's because I always think of what my wife told me years ago: "everything coconut flavored tastes like sunscreen." She's not wrong. So it totally lives up to it's flavor, but I didn't totally care for the combo. It'd be better sitting on a beach somewhere... not huddled next to our fireplace on a 30 degree evening. Not bad, just not totally for me.

Score: 4 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment