Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Japanese Ramuné Naruto Raspberry Soda

Yesterday my boys and I were "up north" (it's their spring break), and I brought this along: 

Japanese Ramuné Naruto Raspberry Soda
On the counter in our tiny motel kitchen.


Japanese Ramuné Naruto Raspberry Soda
Close-up of the "marble" after breaking the seal.



Brand: Japanese Ramuné Naruto Raspberry Soda.

Origin: Japan.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup and Sugar.

Review: This is the second Japanese soda like this I've had in this strange bottle - if you want to see more about how to open it by forcing a marble down into the bottle, check out my review of their grape soda. It's still not a bottle that's easy to drink from as the marble tries to wash back and stop the flow of soda. It's a bit annoying.

But this flavor was pretty spot on! I opened the bottle with my boys, and we had enjoyed that process so much that I took a sip before remembering what flavor it was supposed to be. But my sip told me "raspberry... 100% raspberry." It had a nice little tartness to it, and it was decently sweet. It reminded me a bit of a liquid and carbonated blue raspberry Icee. Check it out if you're a fan of raspberry flavored drinks!

Score: 7 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment