Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Twig's Diet Forget Me Not Grape

I brought this with me to class last night, and I sipped on it throughout: 

Twig's Diet Forget Me Not Grape


Brand: Twig's Diet Forget Me Not Grape

Origin: Shawano, WI.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sucralose.

Review: As I was taking my first sip, I forgot this was diet. Truly! It was one of the smoothest and richest diet sodas I've had in a long time! Yes, I tend to like grape sodas, and yes, maybe it's easy to fake sweetness with grape sodas. But they're doing it well. There was the SLIGHTEST bit of "thin" taste at the very end of each sip, but this was good and tasted like the real thing.

Also, it's great that this is called "forget me not grape" as a portion goes to the "forget me not fund" for Alzheimer's. That's what the purple ribbons are about on either side of the label.

Score: 8 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment