Friday, July 17, 2020

Cotton Candy at Remix!

Yesterday, the boys and I stopped by "Remix" on Marshall Ave (near Cleveland) in St. Paul. We hadn't been then since before everything shut down in March. We heard they had cotton candy now and wanted to try it!

My boys staring at bulk candy (now bagged up by employees to avoid spreading germs).

Lots of "Northern" Soda made here in MN!

Some unique root beer combos (they have regular root beer as well).

We waited as they spun some cotton candy for us! They have 8 flavors to choose from, and my boys both asked for root beer (MY BOYS!). I tried pina colada, and I got a bag of mango for my wife:

Pina colada, root beer on top, and mango (as we wait for our final bag of root beer to be spun).

The pina colada wasn't my favorite, but the root beer was great! And one of my boys actually liked the mango better than his root beer (which was surprising). Remix is planning on opening a "cookie dough" bar in the back shortly! We'll be back for that!

Check out Remix on Facebook, and here's my first Remix post from November.

No comments:

Post a Comment