Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Frostie Root Beer

My wife brought this home for me on a hot day when I was working outside:

Frostie Root Beer

The bottle cap.

Brand: Frostie Root Beer.

Origin: Detroit, Michigan.

Purchase Place: Aldi, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: When I had this root beer 7 years ago, the sweetener was HFCS and I noted that it felt "flavored" and not like actual root beer. (Whatever that means.) Frostie changed their formula, as now it's sweetened with "pure cane sugar." And truth be told, I didn't look at that until after I tasted it and thought "oh, this is pretty good!" It was a pretty classic flavor, with a bit of a bite. Last time, I gave it a 6 out of 10, but I'm raising it this time to an 8. Worth a re-try if you've had it in the past!

Score: 8 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment