Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Trying Barq's Frozen Root Beer and Vanilla Ice Cream Float

About exactly a year ago, I posted about seeing that these things exist, but I noted I couldn't find them anywhere. Recently, my wife brought 2 cases of 8 home from Aldi:

Barq's Frozen Root Beer and Vanilla Ice Cream Float
It's kind of like a push up where you peel off the top.

Barq's Frozen Root Beer and Vanilla Ice Cream Float
A light squeeze makes it slowly rise up.

So it's creamy ice cream mixed in with a root beer flavored ice cream. It's pretty good! Both of my boys loved them! And I thought they were a nice size: just 3 oz and 90 calories.  (And sorry for the speck of paint on my hand in that last photo... I was painting some of my siding, which is why my wife thought of grabbing some root beer and ice cream treats for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment