Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Blue Sky Cola

I enjoyed this as I was prepping for class this evening:

Blue Sky Cola
With the messy instructor station behind the can.  #ReadyToTeach


Brand: Blue Sky Cola.

Origin: Tustin, CA.

Purchase Place: Mississippi Market, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Invert Cane Sugar.

Review: This is the last of the Blue Sky Sodas that my wife got for me 6 weeks ago. And I'm sad to see them go. And they ended on a high note! This was a really unique cola - it was very creamy and had more than a hint of vanilla. You could have told me this was a "vanilla cream soda" and I would have believed you 100%. It's unlike any cola I've had. It still has the slight "fruitiness" that many decent colas have, but there's more going on. A fun take on cola! Worth a try!

Score: 8 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment