Saturday, December 19, 2020

Blue Sky Cream Soda

My wife was out getting some groceries yesterday, and she grabbed a few Blue Sky sodas. The cashier was ADAMANT that Blue Sky's Cream Soda was one of his favorite sodas of all time. So she went back and grabbed that for me to try. And then she wanted me to try that one first: 

Blue Sky Cream Soda


Brand: Blue Sky Soda.

Origin: Tustin, CA.

Purchase Place: Mississippi Market, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Invert Cane Sugar.

Review: OK, I'm not the BIGGEST fan of cream sodas... but this WAS pretty good. It was really sweet and SUPER smooth. It wasn't as life-changing for me as it was for the cashier. But my family and I all enjoyed it. If you are someone who likes cream sodas, make sure to give this a shot to see if the cashier was on to something...

Score: 7 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment