Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Dublin Texas Sweet Peach Soda

Before class tonight, I opened this in my classroom: 

Dublin Texas Sweet Peach Soda


Brand: Dublin Texas Sweet Peach Soda.

Origin: Dublin Texas (duh).

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: I'm not a fan of peach flavored things, so I don't know why I picked this up. (Although I have had a good record with non-diet Dublin Texas sodas.) If you handed this to me and told me to guess the flavor, I think I would have said "weird strawberry?" Or maybe "sweet kiwi?" I don't know that I EVER would have gotten to "peach," let alone "sweet peach."

BUT... it wasn't bad! It was kind of light and summery, as you'd expect a "sweet peach" soda to be. It was nicely sweet without being too much. Maybe peach flavor is hard to do, as I've never had a peach flavored soda before this one. It didn't taste like peach, but it wasn't bad. I'll call this just barely above average.

Score: 6 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment