Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thunder Beast American Cream Soda

I opened this with my boys this afternoon: 

Thunder Beast American Cream Soda


Brand: Thunder Beast American Cream Soda

Origin: Washington, D.C.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: When I tried my first Thunder Beast soda last year, I REALLY didn't like it. So I didn't have high hopes for this one. It smelled VERY sweet when I opened it. And it almost tasted THICK and syrupy when I took my first sip. The "cream soda" flavor was pretty spot on, just VERY sugary. (Sorry for all the CAPS in this review, but this soda IS a bit EXTREME.) 

If you like sugary, then try this. I tend to like sweeter and more syrupy sodas, and this is even a bit much for me. But decent smooth cream soda flavor with a slightly caramel aftertaste.

Score: 7 out of 10.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment