Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Duff A L'Orange Soda (Energy Drink?)

I cracked into the "Duff" soda based off "The Simpsons" that I picked up last week at Legacy Toy Store at MOA:


 
Duff Beer on The Simpsons
The soda can is pretty true to the can on The Simpsons.

Duff A L'Orange Soda (Energy Drink?)
Only 20 calories? And lots of B vitamins? I think this is meant to be an energy drink.


Brand: Duff A L'Orange Sparkling Beverage / Soda / Energy Drink

Origin: Woburn, MA.

Purchase Place: Legacy Toys, Mall of America, Bloomington, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This isn't bad for being just 20 calories. But the orange flavor is what you'd expect from something that is meant to be an energy drink: it's sharp and almost just a touch bitter. Not bad, but just not great. It will be more enjoyable for you if you like the flavor of energy drinks. I'm ranking this right down the middle at an "average 5" on my scale.

Score: 5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment