Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Thunder Beast American Root Beer

I opened this with supper last night: 

Thunder Beast American Root Beer


Brand: Thunder Beast American Root Beer.

Origin: Washington, DC.

Purchase Place: Minnesota's Largest Candy Store, Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar and Honey.

Review: I loved the label and the sass that this bottle of root beer had. I loved that across the bottom of the label it said "the best thing to come out of Washington D.C. since freedom." But I did not love the taste. It had a heavy caramel sweetness to it, and then I noticed that it had honey in it. I LOVE honey, but it seems like 90% of the time, honey ruins root beer for me. It's not a flavor combo that works for me.

I poured some into 2 glasses for my boys, and even they didn't like it. They don't get soda (except for small sips here-and-there), but neither of them finished it. It just was not good. This will go down as one of my least favorite root beers ever.

Score: 1.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment