Thursday, June 17, 2021

Twig's Diet Black Cherry Soda

I just stopped at "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store" to refresh my soda stash (I might post about that soon), and I only have a few "old" sodas to finish before I get to crack into my "new" ones. Here was was on the old ones that was hiding in the corner of a case: 

Twig's Diet Black Cherry Soda


Brand: Twig's Diet Black Cherry Soda

Origin: Shawano, WI.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sucralose.

Review: This has a decent black cherry flavor at first, but each sip ends a little weakly (as you'd expect with a diet soda). So it tastes diet, but it's not bad. The black cherry is a bit sharp, but it's good. If this wasn't diet, I'd rate it around average, but I'm giving it an extra point for having decent flavor and still being diet.

Score: 6 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment