Saturday, June 26, 2021

O-So Key Lime Soda

My wife was at the Mall of America recently, and she got me this:

O-So Key Lime Soda

Legacy Toy Store
She was at Legacy Toys at MOA.

Legacy Toy's Sodas
She sent me 2 photos asking if I'd had all of these...

Legacy Toy's Sodas
... and the only ones I hadn't had were O-So Peach (not interested) and O-So Key Lime.



Brand: O-So Key Lime Soda.  

Origin: Mukilteo, WA.

Purchase Place: Legacy Toy Store, Mall of America, Bloomington, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This REALLY tasted like Key Lime! My wife took a sip, and I thought she'd hate it (as it's pretty sweet, and she doesn't like overly-sweet things), but she said "wow... that's like liquid pie!" And she meant that in a good way. Very spot on key lime flavor, and quite sweet. Not bad!

Score: 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment