Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Stopping at Minnesota's Largest Candy Store

It had been nearly 3 years since we stepped foot in this place! We got down there last week right as they opened at 8 a.m. And if you are still leery about crowds, THAT'S the time to stop!

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
This was the view that greeted me as I walked in.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Spongebob, Bruce the Shark (from "Finding Nemo"), and Ariel back there.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Standing in the sodas, looking past the jellys and baked goods
into the candy with NO ONE visible! It was quiet at 8 a.m.!

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
All root beer! There were a few I hadn't tried.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Other sodas sorted by flavor.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
One of a few banks of cold sodas. Notice the price: $1.99/bottle or $1.49/bottle if you get 24.
I wasn't PLANNING on getting a case, but it was the fiscally responsible thing to do.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Looking through the homemade section towards the candy with no one in sight.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
The last room at Minnesota's Largest Candy Store.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
My boys have loved this huge Hulk in the past.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Ant-Man (and Ant-ony) are easy to miss, as they are "life-size."

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
As they sell thousands of puzzles, the bathrooms have puzzle artworks on the walls.

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
Thanos is new since our last time there!

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
My oldest (who loves reading fantasy) loved the little Harry Potter section!

Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
My youngest still loves the Hulkbuster!

 

So I still have 2-3 bottles to finish up from my last Blue Sun Soda stop, but then I have a case of assorted sodas from Minnesota's Largest Candy Store to work my way through for the summer! After that, I'm DANGEROUSLY close to having had every root beer that Minnesota stores have to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment