Monday, June 29, 2020

Root Naturals Black Cherry Soda

I opened this FANCY-looking bottle tonight:

Root Naturals Black Cherry Soda


Brand: Root Naturals Black Cherry Soda

Origin: Cincinnati, Ohio. 

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: When I took my first sip, I thought there was a slight "sharpness"that I didn't care for. Then I looked at the ingredients and saw "juice blend (cherry, pear, black current, carrot)" listed. It was a hint of pear that I wasn't ready for! It wasn't bad - I just wasn't expecting it and didn't like it at first. Once I identified it as pear, we were good to go.

It's not very sweet, and the flavors are relatively subtle. It's VERY MUCH an "adult" soda that's not overly sugary, and you know me: I usually like things pretty sugary. But, this was unique, pretty tasty, and definitely worth a try if you don't need a super sugary soda.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment