Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Root Beer and Vanilla Bean Serenity Soda

A few nights ago, I opened this after a bike ride / hike with my boys:

Root Beer and Vanilla Bean Serenity Soda


Brand: Root Beer and Vanilla Bean Serenity Soda.

Origin: Spring Lake Park, MN (another bottler that Blue Sun has purchased).

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: First of all, this was my first "Serenity Soda," but I SWEAR I've had one of their sodas before. But there's no record of it on this blog. Huh. I'm at a loss.

Near the bottom of the label, it says "The perfect harmony of two flavors," and I was skeptical. But it was GOOD. I thought it was just "pretty good" at first, but the more I drank it, the more I liked it. It's not really a root beer "creme" - I don't know exactly how to describe it. It tastes like a super smooth vanilla syrup has been added to root beer, and in the best possible way. Honestly, the vanilla overpowers the root beer, but I'M OK WITH THAT because the vanilla is so good. This was unique and worth a try. (It could have made the creamiest root beer floats, but I chugged it too quick.)

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment