Saturday, June 7, 2014

Moxie Soda

My 3-week old son and I recently took a walk to find some more soda.

Charlie on a walk.

We found that the Frattallone Ace Hardware near us had just been restocked:

SODAAAAAAAAA!
Notice the stash I'm starting to build on top of the stroller to the right.

Walking home, loaded up with soda.

At the register, some one asked me "What's Moxie soda?" I said "I don't know - I'll try it on the way home." So that's what I did:

Moxie Soda


Brand: Moxie Soda.

Origin: Bedford, NH.

Purchase Place: Frattallones Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: It tasted like a cola, but it had a slight "earthiness" that gave it just a slight root beer vibe. It wasn't bad. It was interesting. Their website says "Moxie has the distinction of being described as both 'a great tasting soda' and 'an acquired taste.'" I see what they're saying. It was good, but nothing amazing. Maybe I need more to acquire it's taste. Ha!

Score: 6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment