Sunday, June 22, 2014

Boylan's Creamy Red Birch Beer

I've had this in the fridge for the last few days, and I finally cracked into it yesterday:

Boylan's Creamy Red Birch Beer


Brand: Boylan's Creamy Red Birch Beer.

Origin: Teterboro, NJ.

Purchase Place: Frattallones Ace Hardware, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: I tried to figure out this flavor. It was VERY creamy, but it still had a slight bite at the end. It tasted like a creamy cola that had a little bit of cherry and vanilla in it. It was different and unique, but it was good and will be pleasing to a lot of people! (Usually, I think unique sodas will be gross to a lot of people and tasty to just a select few, but I feel like this doesn't fit that mold - it's better.) It's a little on the sugary side, but if you're like me and you like sugar, then it's pretty great.

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment