Sunday, October 29, 2023

Brigham's Brew Cream Soda

I opened this while cooking today:

Brigham's Brew Cream Soda


 
Brand: Brigham's Brew Cream Soda.

Origin: Salt Lake City, Utah.

Purchase Place: Harmon's, Utah.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This was another soda sent to me from some friends last month. It had been waiting in the fridge for a quiet weekend after some busy ones. This smelled very creamy... if that's a possible smell. And it WAS creamy and sweet - almost TOO sweet (which means something coming from me). But it had that really deep, smooth, cream soda flavor that was quite good. If you like sweet sweet things and like a hard hit of classic cream soda, then you'll like this! But if you like more "adult" and subtly-flavored cream sodas, this might be too much for you. I'll give this a pretty average score.

Score: 5.5 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. psssst Harmon's. :) I know, my handwriting is atrocious. And given where we live, I'm not surprised it's ridiculously sweet ...

    ReplyDelete