Sunday, April 23, 2023

John Wayne Root Beer

I swear I've had this before, but there's no record of it on this blog. So I brought a bottle to work with me a few days ago:
John Wayne Root Beer


Brand: John Wayne Root Beer.

Origin: Reno, NV.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: This was another Rocket Fizz "novelty" soda, and I've had decent luck with their sodas recently. I never know what to expect (and there's no sort of indication of what [if any] "twist" on root beer this will have), so it's always just an adventure.

It turns out it's quite good! It's very herby with a nice bite. It's sure nothing that unique, but it's also not bland or boring - it chose a side and made a decent root beer over there. Worth a try!

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment