Saturday, July 2, 2022

Refill at Blue Sun Soda

Yesterday afternoon, my boys and I headed to the "original" Blue Sun Soda up in the north metro. I slowly worked my way through the root beer aisle and grabbed just a few bottles that I haven't had before. But now after the 2 or 3 that I just purchased, I'll have had everything in this aisle: 

Blue Sun Soda root beer aisle
All root beers way down to the end.

Blue Sun Soda records
Back by the little game room (they've really made that smaller).

Blue Sun Soda flower vase
The soda fountain section had some old cans being used as vases.

My updated stash from Blue Sun Soda
My assorted case from Blue Sun Soda!


I have a few novelty sodas in there that will be GROSS that I plan to try with my extended family as we get together during the summer. Stay tuned for those reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment