Sunday, July 24, 2022

Lester Fixins Ranch Dressing Soda

I opened this "Ranch Dressing" soda with my extended family on a trip up north recently:

Buffalo Wings Soda and Ranch Dressing Soda
I thought it could pair well with Buffalo Wing Soda.

Ranch Dressing Soda
My youngest was ready to try a shot of it...

Ranch Dressing Soda
...but he immediately spit it into the sink

Ranch Dressing Soda
My brother-in-law and I sniffed it...

Ranch Dressing Soda
Drinking it!
 
Ranch Dressing Soda
Trying not react to the flavor! Ha! (We agreed ahead of time to try to not show our disgust.)

 

Brand: Lester Fixins Ranch Dressing Soda

Origin: Incline Village, NV.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: You know, this WASN'T horrible. It smelled quite like ranch dressing. And then the aftertaste left a ranch dressing-like film in my mouth (but not in an ABSOLUTELY horrible way). 

The biggest positive for this is that the carbonation really helped. And it had a perfect amount of sweetness to cut the almost savory ranch flavor. Both my brother-in-law and I agreed on this. 

It sure isn't a soda that I'd grab on any given day saying "boy, I sure could go for something 'ranch dressing' flavored right now!" But it wasn't BAD. The ranch dressing flavor was about spot on, so give this a (humorous) try if you're a fan of ranch. This had POTENTIAL for being scored at 1 or 2, but it's honestly better than that.


Score: 3.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment