Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Soda Fountain at the Minnesota History Center

Last week, I chaperoned my son's class on a trip to the Minnesota History Center. My group of kids loved the old soda fountain, and I snapped some photos of that display:

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain
The soda fountain at the MN History Center.

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain
Behind the counter.

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain
The different flavors of syrup.

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain
My son ringing up my bill for some ice cream and a soda.

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain

Minnesota History Center Soda Fountain
The menu on the wall. I also ordered a $0.39 banana split.


No comments:

Post a Comment