Monday, April 25, 2022

Gray's Brewing Company Black Cherry Soda

I opened this earlier tonight while working in the kitchen:

Gray's Brewing Company Black Cherry Soda


Brand: Gray's Brewing Company Black Cherry Soda.

Origin: Janesville, WI.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Bloomington, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This was really creamy. I had to re-look at the label because I expected it to say "Black Cherry CREAM." It's not a Black Cherry COLA which is what I think I was expecting initially. The flavor was really deep and strong and almost a little grape-like. (Had you told me it was grape, I would have believed you!) My 10-year-old son loved it too, but my wife thought it was a little too Nyquil-esque. (But I love a sugary soda!) Solid tasty soda!

Score: 8.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment