Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Rocket Fizz Rocket Fuel

I opened this yesterday afternoon: 

Rocket Fizz Rocket Fuel


Brand: Rocket Fizz Rocket Fuel.

Origin: Incline Village, NV.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: I didn't know what flavor this was going to be, because it just said "caffeinated rocket fuel." It smelled it, and it was very subtle - maybe a bit like a cream soda? And the taste was familiar, but I couldn't place it right away. So I Googled the soda, and found out that it's also considered an energy drink, and that makes the flavor make more sense - it's maybe a bit "Red Bull-ish." I went through a full page of Google results (clicking on every link), and only found "mild fruity flavor" as a description of the flavor. It's sweet (maybe a bit TOO sweet), but I don't know that I'd say "fruity." But I don't fully know WHAT I'd say other than "energy drink-like mixed with cotton candy." Ehh, it's OK.

Score: 5.5 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment