Monday, September 20, 2021

Goya Coconut Water

While technically not a soda, I opened this with my boys a few days back: 

Goya Coconut Water
 I took a photo of it, and later realized it was the Spanish side...

Goya Coconut Water
... so I had to turn the can and take one of the English side.


Brand: Goya Coconut Water.

Origin: Jersey City, NJ.

Purchase Place: Aldi, Minneapolis, MN.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This smelled nicely like lightly sweetened coconut. But it was odd tasting. (Even after shaking it well like it said to.) The biggest thing that put me off was how thick it was. It had the thickness of syrup, but it wasn't nearly that sweet. So it was odd to wrap my head around. Sure, I'm not a huge fan of coconut-flavored things, but this I couldn't do. And neither could my boys - they both gave up on it after a sip. No thanks. I have to rate this pretty poorly.

Score: 2 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment