Saturday, January 11, 2020

Atomic Fizz Soda

I opened this earlier this afternoon (as I watched the Vikings lose in the playoffs... sad)...

Atomic Fizz Soda


Brand: Atomic Fizz Soda.

Origin: Louisburg, KS.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: I kinda had high hopes for this. It's label made it sound really special. This soda (not the BRAND, but this particular flavor) has it's own Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook page. And it didn't have any sort of flavor listed, so I was super curious as well. It ended up being a bit of a cream soda -like soda. But it really was more than that. There's an element of cola in there, and a thick syrup-iness. If I had to describe it in one sentence, I'd say it's a blonde, creamy, syrupy, slightly fruity cola... kinda. Not bad at all. Pretty interesting, and decent.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment