Sunday, January 29, 2017

Kutztown Sarsaparilla

I was looking for a root beer in my stash yesterday, but I first grabbed this and thought I'd give it a try:

Kutztown Sarsaparilla


Brand: Kutztown Sarsaparilla.

Origin: Kutztown, PA.

Purchase Place: Blue Sun Soda, Spring Lake Park, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: This smelled great as soon as I popped the top. It tasted good too: it had average depth, and a nice bite at the end of each sip. It was a bit herby without being too much. It almost had a bit of a fruity taste, but again, that wasn't too much. Quite a decent soda!

Score: 8 out of 10.


p.s. I didn't realize until after I had written this all up that I had tried this last month, only it had a different label. I thought this one was better (last month's was rated a "5"), but it could be that this is a newer bottle and the other one was getting a bit old. Note to self: finish up the few sodas left from MN Largest Candy Store from last year before continuing on to my Blue Sun Soda stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment