Sunday, July 17, 2016

Rogue Soda Root Beer

My son and I went camping in Duluth for 3 days this past week, so we had to stop at Fizzy Waters and get some soda. This was the first one we tried:

Rogue Soda Root Beer
A larger 22 oz bottle, with my son by the campfire in the background.

My son enjoying a sip.


Brand: Rogue Soda Root Beer.

Origin: Newport, OR.

Purchase Place: Fizzy Waters, Duluth, MN.

Sweetener: Brown Sugar and Honey.

Review: The ingredients list showed "root beer flavor" and "sarsaparilla flavor," as well as brown sugar and 2 kinds of honey. I knew I was in for something different. It had a very deep flavor and was strong on the sarsaparilla. I could really taste the brown sugar. There was a little kick of honey, but it wasn't overpowering. 

Score: 6 out of 10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment