Friday, May 13, 2016

Jic Jac Black Cherry

I brought this to class with me this week:

Jic Jac Black Cherry


Brand: Jic Jac Black Cherry.

Origin: Mukilteo, WA.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar

Review: Whoa. This has to be the syrupy-est and sugariest soda I've ever had. When I took a sniff of the soda before taking my first sip, it had a deep black cherry smell that I got excited about. But the taste and sweetness was just too much. I'm generally OK with slightly syrupy sodas, but this is extreme. The flavor just seemed to stick to the back of my throat. Too much. No thanks.

I let this sit next to me for most of my class, and then I tired another few sips at the end of class. Still too much. This barely deserves a 2.

Score: 2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment