Monday, December 21, 2015

Tree Fort Root Beer

These bottles caught my eye when I stopped by Kowalski's a few days back:

Tree Fort Sodas


So I grabbed a bottle of this foggy-looking root beer to try:

Tree Fort Root Beer



Brand: Tree Fort Root Beer.

Origin: Minneapolis, MN.

Purchase Place: Kowalski's Market, St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: When I first took a sip, I had to double check the bottle to make sure I hadn't purchased the ginger ale - it was THAT gingery! It really didn't taste or smell like root beer one bit. Really. It had a bit of a honey taste, and then I saw that "white honey" was the third ingredient. I like honey as a sweetener, but rarely in a root beer. If you like ginger, give this a try. Otherwise, stay away - you won't like it. I didn't care for it.

Score: 3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment