Saturday, December 19, 2015

NuGrape Soda

I didn't realize that I'd had this before, because this logo is much more retro than the first bottle I had:

NuGrape Soda
It's funny it says "A Flavor You Can't Forget" on the label, and I had forgotten I'd had this before.


Brand: NuGrape Soda.

Origin: Waco, TX.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: I made sure not to look at my previous review of this soda as I tried this. It was syrupy, sugary, and delicious. It was a classic "childhood" grape soda. Tasty.

Score: 8 out of 10.

(OK, so I looked at my previous review and I only gave it a 6.5 and called it "weak." So if you try this soda, make sure to grab this retro bottle, because it was much better than the more modern bottle!)


No comments:

Post a Comment