Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spring Grove Soda Pop Lemon Sour

I had one more Spring Grove Soda bottle in the back of the fridge from a long time ago. Time to clean that up:

Spring Grove Soda Pop Lemon Sour


Brand: Spring Grove Soda Pop Lemon Sour.

Origin: Spring Grove, Minnesota.

Purchase Place: www.springgrovesoda.com.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: This is my least favorite Spring Grove Soda that I've had. It has a very tart and crisp lemon flavor that is quite good, but it's a bit sour. (Duh… "Lemon SOUR" flavor.) It's not very drinkable, but it IS very sippable. This would be great mixed with booze. Being I tried this mid-day (not quite time for booze), I mixed in a little of Rose's Grenadine, and that sweetened it right up. Doing that made me down the rest of the bottle pretty quick.

Score: 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment