Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Red Arrow Root Beer

It had been too many days since I last had root beer, so I enjoyed this with lunch recently:

Red Arrow Root Beer


Brand: Red Arrow Root Beer.

Origin: Mukilteo, WA.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: I'm going to start this with something I don't think I've ever said: the first sip of this wasn't the best, but it quickly got better and better. It was almost a little fruity - there was a hint of cherry. It had a deep root beer flavor with a hint of wintergreen. This was nice and smooth, and a pretty good root beer overall.

Score: 8 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Red Arrow as well. I appreciated the low carbonation and I though it had an overall classic root beer flavor.

    ReplyDelete