Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Pop Shoppe Cream Soda

I grabbed this from the basement fridge because I thought it was a cherry soda… then I noticed it was a cream soda:

The Pop Shoppe Cream Soda
No bonus points for the unique bottle, even if it is cute.


Brand: The Pop Shoppe Cream Soda.

Origin: Ontario, Canada.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This was VERY smooth and creamy - almost to a fault. It was syrupy and sugary. The red color kept throwing me off - it DID just taste like "cream soda," but at times I thought I tasted cherry (but that was just due to the color). If you like smooth, creamy, and sugary, then try this. If you like a little kick or a little bite, this isn't for you.

Score: 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment