Thursday, January 23, 2014

Spring Strawberry Banana Flavored Fruit Nectar (More Israeli Soda)

During my last full day in Israel, I headed to a little grocery store for a snack. I looked for any unique sodas to try, but it was just a lot of basic Pepsi and Coke products (and a lot of the last soda I reviewed, which seems to be all over in Israel). This looked interesting, so I walked out with this:

Spring Strawberry Banana Flavored Fruit Nectar
On the 3rd floor balcony of my hotel room near downtown Tel Aviv.

Brand: Spring Strawberry Banana Flavored Fruit Nectar.

Origin: Rehovot, Israel.

Purchase Place: "am:pm," Tel Aviv.

Sweetener: Sugar.

Review: This is non-cabonated, and is more like a "Naked Juice" from the US. But it's much sweeter and tastier than a Naked Juice. It's a little thick (not as thick as "Naked"), and still very drinkable.

Score: 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment