Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chicago Root Beer

This past weekend, I had the creamiest root beer that I've ever had:

Chicago Root Beer


Brand: Chicago Root Beer.

Origin: Des Plaines, Illinois.

Purchase Place: "Minnesota's Largest Candy Store," Jordan, MN.

Sweetener: Pure Cane Sugar.

Review: It's SUPER smooth, super creamy, and there's a lot of vanilla. If you like "bite," there's none here. There's a slight strange carmel flavor, but it's just a minor issue. Check this one out!

Score: 8.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. I emailed the company and they said this stuff is the same exact thing as Cool Mountain Root Beer. They said the only difference is the location it is bottled, as this one is obviously bottled in Chicago. Having tried Cool Mountain Root Beer - I can sure say that this stuff is pretty good. I too give it an 85, ... err I mean 8.5 on your scoring. It's very delicious, kind of normal, yet very good and kind of smooth. Very nice root beer. Much better than your average A&W. I've tried around 100 different root beers, so I know my stuff.

    ReplyDelete