Monday, April 29, 2013

Apple Beer

I didn't know if this would be any good. I grabbed this Apple Beer from my fridge and hoped for the best.

Apple Beer


It smelled like apple cider, and I was ready for it to be a little horrible. But I was pleasantly surprised....

Brand: Apple Beer.

Origin: Salt Lake City, UT.

Purchase Place: Frattallone's Ace Hardware, Burnsville, MN.

Sweetener: Cane Sugar.

Review: This really surprised me. It was quite tasty. It (obviously and rightfully so) had a strong apple taste, but it wasn't tart like cider. It had the gentle smoothness and sweetness of soda, but the flavor of apple. It tasted very "natural" with not a ton of carbonation. This would be a great summertime out-on-the-back-stoop-watching-the-sun-set soda.

Score: 9 out of 10.


Bonus: here's the history of their can from their website:



No comments:

Post a Comment