Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vegas Trip!!

My wife and I just got back from 4 days in Vegas. Our trip included a stop at Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shop.

Rocket Fizz Root Beer
This is ALL Root Beer!!

Rocket Fizz Soda Selection.
All of their individual kinds of soda on the wall.

Rocket Fizz
They had 3 carts of soda like this!

Rocket Fizz Orange
Here's a selection of 15 different kinds of orange soda (under some taffy).

Rocket Fizz Lemon Lime
Over 20 kinds of Lemon Lime soda.  At my count, I've had 6 of these.

Rocket Fizz Coolers
Lots of bottles in the coolers in the back.

Unfortunately, I couldn't purchase a case or 2 of soda and have them mail it home to me - I was hoping they could do that. So I had to only purchase what I was going to drink in the next 24 hours before we left for home. I limited myself to 6 bottles:

Rocket Fizz Sodas.
Bulldog Root Beer, Dad's Root Beer, Faygo Root Beer, Sioux City Sarsaparilla,
Lester's Fixins Bacon Soda, and Snooki's Wild Cherry.

My 6 sodas sitting in our hotel room over-looking The Bellagio's fountain.

So I'll be posting my reviews of all of these over the next week or 2.  Stop by to see what I thought of my Vegas sodas.

No comments:

Post a Comment