Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Grape Faygo

I brought a few snacks to a student organization meeting 2 weeks ago. I also brought a 2 liter of grape Faygo:

Grape Faygo

Actually, I took a photo showing more of the junk food around the Faygo, and I instagramed that:

Faygo and sweets


I looked online, and did you know that the Faygo website has an entire section with RECIPES? You can use their soda to make lots of different things. I'll have to try a Faygo recipe sometime... I'll make sure to report back if/when I do.


Brand: Faygo Grape Soda.

Origin: Detroit, MI.

Purchase Place: "AA Market," St. Paul, MN.

Sweetener: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Review: You'll like grape Faygo if you like "syrupy" drinks. One of my students remarked "it reminds me of Dimetapp cold medicine" (she meant that in a good way). It has a bit of a "classic" soda flavor. It IS pretty sugary, and it's hard to take in large quantities. But the flavor is good and strong.

Score: 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment