Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Cherry Float Coke Zero

I enjoyed this in Alexandria MN on a family vacation:

Cherry Float Coke Zero
On the crowded counter before supper one night in our rental cabin.


Brand: Cherry Float Coke Zero.

Origin: Atlanta, GA.

Purchase Place: Casey's General Store, Alexandria, MN.

Sweetener: Aspartame and Sucralose.

Review: "Regular" Cherry Coke Zero is one of normal "go to" sodas, so I didn't know what I'd think of this CHERRY FLOAT Coke Zero. I had weak expectations (especially after last week's POOR showing of A&W's Root Beer Float soda). But it was quite good! There was a little extra creaminess to it, but not as far as a "cream soda." It's like a Coke Zero with a little extra vanilla cream to it. Not bad! I poured out a few sips for my boys, and they enjoyed it as well.

Score: 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment