Monday, November 20, 2023

Diet Pepsi and Cherry Coke Zero REDESIGN

I just picked up some of my normal "go-to" diet sodas, and BOTH just had a big redesign. Here, I compare the old (on the left) with the new (on the right):

Diet Pepsi Redesign
Really basic redesign, but I like that it's a little retro (in the text) but with an overall more modern and cleaner look.

Cherry Coke Zero Redesign
Cherry Coke Zero brought a bit of "classic Coke red" into the can...

Cherry Coke Zero Redesign Close-up
... and the top half is a very visible halftone pattern that fades to the older Cherry Coke Zero color.

 

1 comment:

  1. I like the Pepsi redesign too; however, I think the logo is slightly too large. Here in Canada, the cherry zero coke can is still the old design. I’m sure the new one will come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete